Read full review
2015-11-22 563 views
I loveeeee thai food. The first time i try this amazing absolute thai chain which is Celadon a royal thai cuisine was a year ago where i went it with my bos at pavilion. Then i keep coming back bringing my friends and family here. This is a get together place where you can share delicious food with your love ones.The food that i tried was:1) Steamed siakap with garlic chillies and lime sauce - RM442) TomYam (is a MUST!) - RM 243) Green curry chicken - RM174) Pandan leaves chicken -RM155) Pineapp
1) Steamed siakap with garlic chillies and lime sauce - RM44
2) TomYam (is a MUST!) - RM 24
3) Green curry chicken - RM17
4) Pandan leaves chicken -RM15
5) Pineapple fried rice - RM17
6) crispy spring rolls -RM10
7) Waterchestnut in coconut milk topped with jackfruits - RM8
8) Jasmine green tea - RM7 Well i did not try all of this at one time (unless i'm with the whole family) . So far these are the item that tried when i came here. To tell you the truth, they got the best TomYam in town! Please request for less spicy if you don't really eat spicy food. It is definitely very very very hot and spicy but it is very delicious that you are able to handle it with 5 jugs of juices lol. The first time i tried their TomYam i could not stop tho i was sweating (because it was too spicy).
Well beside the TomYam the steamed siakap was good, well cook and flavoured. Green curry chicken was not one of my favorite so as the pandan leaves chicken. Pineapple fried rice taste delicious. It was for my nieces suggested for those who don't like spicy food. As for the starter which is the spring rolls, they will not be able to challenge Ikea spring rolls because it was too oily. Come to the dessert, their waterchestnut is the best. It was not that creamy and i feel that the dessert is very light, less sugar and less fat. Additionally, Jasmine green tea was good as always.
Well i will not stop trying some other dishes of course! It is a bit expensive of course especially at pavilion that called Celadon, Royal Thai Cuisine (it is actually from absolute thai as well just a bit high end). If you want some cheaper price, i will suggest for you to go to Mango Chili tho they don't have the best TomYam in town but they also have the other dishes that taste better than absolute thai such as green curry chicken.
Trust me, you need to try it for yourself.
Overall: Amazing food, a get together place, amazing interior