1. Peel the pumpkin and cut it into cubes, then steam for 20 mins. Mashed it when pumpkin is still hot.
2. Mix the yeast with the water, then add in mashed pumpkin, flour, sugar and oil. Mix well until a dough is formed.
3. Let the dough rest for around 5 mins in room temperature.
4. Roll out the dough into rectangular size, brush off the extra flour and brush some water on surface of dough.
5. Roll the dough into cylinder and cut it into two.
6. Place the dough on waxed paper and put into steamer, leave to prove for 15 mins.
7. Steam the dough in medium-high heat for 15 mins.
For step 3, you can choose to let the dough rest until doubles in size then roll out it into rectangular size. I also used around half an hour on last prove of the dough instead of only 15 mins. I am used to using medium-low heat to steam bread.