1. Mix sauce ingredients, in a pot, cook until rock sugar dissolved, remove from heat, ready to use.
2. Clean the coral trout, drain well, fillet and reserve the head and tail.
3. Cut each fish fillet into butterfly shapes, season with marinade. Then, evenly divide fish fillet into two portions.
4. Dust a portion of fish fillet with some tapioca flour, deep-fry in hot oil over high heat until golden brown, dish out and drain well.
5. Flatten the other portion of fish fillet, add in spring onion and chilli, roll up. Put on a steaming plate, steam fish rolls, fish head and fish tail over high heat for 10 minutes until cooked, remove from heat.
6. Add syrup ingredients in a sauce pan, stirring over a low heat until become syrupy. Stir in fried fish fillet, toss well combined, add crushed peanuts, stir well, dish out.
7. Arrange steamed fish head and tail on a serving plate, add the steamed fish rolls and fried fish fillets. Add the sauce onto steamed fish rolls, garnish with broccoli. Serve hot.