1. Beat butter and sugar in a mixer until fluffy. Add in egg yolk, mix well.
2. Sift flour and baking powder. Fold into butter mixture with the remaining ingredients, mix until forms dough.
3. Wrap well the dough and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Roll out the dough between two sheets of plastic paper, about 5mm. Cut out a bowl of mee shape and place on to the baking tray.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 160℃ for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
6．When cool, decorate with ornamental icing. When the icing was solidification, keep into airtight container.