Mushroom Sauce 蘑菇泥酱
1. Chop the mushroom and put it into food processor with some salt and black pepper, mince it.
2. Cook over a high hear for a while to cook out the moisture from mushrooms.(Or just drain the water with sifter.)
Beef Fillet 牛排
1. Marinate beef fillet with black pepper and sea salt.
2. Heat the frying pan and add little oil to pan-fry the beef fillet.
3. Remove from heat and brush all over with the mustard, then cut into two.
4. Place the ham on plastic wrapper, then top up with mushroom sauce and beef fillet.
依序鋪好，保鮮膜 > 火腿片 > 蘑菇泥 > 牛排；
5. Roll it tight.
6. Put the fillet into fridge for 30mins to allow it to set and keep its shape
7. Wrap the fillet with puff pastry, brush the pastry with egg yolk.
8. Chill the fillet for 10mins again.
9. Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven on 200ºC.
10. Take the fillet out from fridge and brush with egg yolk.
11. Sprinkle some sea salt on the pastry and send it into bake tray.
12. Bake for 20-25 mins, the beef should be medium or medium-well when you serve it.