5
1
0
所有分店 (10)
電話號碼
03-7727 1020
012-286 1060
營業時間
今日營業
10:00 - 22:00
星期一至日
10:00 - 22:00
付款方式
Visa Master 現金
座位數目
107
其他資料
電話訂座
酒精飲品
無豬肉
前往餐廳網站
http://www.superpasta.com.my/
招牌菜
Chicken Katsu Rice Ikura Salmon Sashimi Pasta Kaki Kimuchi Pasta Kani Avocado
食評 (36)
等級3 2015-08-16
307 瀏覽
Green Tea Rm 3.50Salmon No Cream Sauce PastaSmall Rm 19Regular Rm 29I like pasta that is full of cheese and creamy, this is no really cheesy and gummy. The taste is slightly different from other carbonara that i had tried. It still taste good, and full after several mouthful of pasta. The one that I ordered is regular size pasta (RM 29) and it is enough to keep me full. The salmon portion is appropriate, really raw salmon taste better than the cooked one! The raw salmon pieces feel like being season, to main the freshness. not sure it is the taste of freshness or what. But the freshness taste so synthetic.My boyfriend ordered set meal, hence this salad come with the chicken teriyaki below. It's a healthy side dishes seasoning is my favourite goma(sesame dressing)! Oh wait, the waiter there told me, if you personally request of a few more cherry tomatoes if you want more, they were happy to serve you =D what a great service yea. Forgotten the name Rm 22. The name is something like Chicken Teriyaki with Omelette. The chicken cutlet has been undergo a few treatment/process I don't know, because I cant see the usual pattern of chickenmeat (鸡丝), but the slides is so tender, flavourful with great seasoning (even I don;t know what is the seasoning), but it is great! Boy friend also like how the omelette is cooked! It's rounghly 70% cooked, leaving 30% fluids that is not runny. Easier for us to eat. As usual they used the japanese rice as the fried rice. Onsen Tamgo Rm 3Half boiled egg swim in the generous amount of soba sauce. The waiter asked if anything we didnt satified, and boyfriend mention the tamago was serving cool, so the waiter replaced another onsen tamago for us, with warm soba sauce! THis is what I mean by good service! Greet people with smile, happily to receive feedback from customer. I would like to come here again!  繼續閱讀
(以上食評乃用戶個人意見 , 並不代表OpenRice之觀點。)
等級4 2013-09-01
41 瀏覽
这一球哈密瓜口味的冰淇淋是随特定的套餐附送的。它的味道非常棒,是我喜欢的口味。哈密瓜的味道很浓郁,甜甜的又感觉有一点点的酸味。冰淇淋的质感很细腻,吃起来非常的顺滑。只可惜一球分量太少了 繼續閱讀
(以上食評乃用戶個人意見 , 並不代表OpenRice之觀點。)
等級4 2013-08-14
5 瀏覽
pasta zanmai have so many menu to choose from. i really feel in love with the variety choices of the pasta and also the fresh sushi here too they also have such as the unagi. they have many style of cooking the pasta. the pasta is just nice not over cooked and with the cheese taste is really great and i like to dine in here with my family .the salmon is fresh enough and not too dry 繼續閱讀
(以上食評乃用戶個人意見 , 並不代表OpenRice之觀點。)
等級4 2013-04-05
27 瀏覽
这里的Teriyaki Chicken Garlic Omu Rice分量非常的大,吃起来非常有饱足感。他们的饭炒得香香的,有淡淡的蒜米香,蛋也弄得非常顺滑,还有就是Teriyaki 鸡肉很鲜鲜,不肥不瘦的口感非常好。很多男生会喜欢这道食物。 繼續閱讀
(以上食評乃用戶個人意見 , 並不代表OpenRice之觀點。)
等級4 2012-10-24
17 瀏覽
Came here for dinner and I asked my partner to surprised me by randomly choosing an item off the menu for my dinner. The pasta with teriyaki chicken was what I got that night. I am used to eating teriyaki chicken but with rice and not noodles, certainly not pasta. The pasta had a slight hint of spiciness in it but apart from that there is nothing special worth mentioning. The teriyaki chicken was good as themeat was marinated thoroughly and you could taste the distinctive saltiness of the teriyaki sauce. 繼續閱讀
(以上食評乃用戶個人意見 , 並不代表OpenRice之觀點。)