1. Heat up some olive oil in a pan. Fry small whitebait till fragrant and crispy. Remove and absorb the excess oil with kitchen towel.
2. Break lily bulb into cloves. Scald them in salted boiling water. Drain and set aside.
3. Dice yellow radish pickles.
4. Divide brown rice into two bowls while it is still hot. Mix in whitebait, lily bulb and radish pickles. Sprinkle with wolfberry. Serve hot.
Whitebait / 银鱼
• Contains protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus, iron, Vitamins B1 and B2 and niacin and other nutrients.
• Whitebait is a high-protein and low-fat food that is beneficial for hyperlipidemic patients. According to Chinese medicine practice, it is sweet in nature, tonifies the spleen and stomach, strengthens lungs and relieves water retention. It also helps to reduce cough and ease fatigue.
想看更多“Japanese-Style Health and Beauty Diets 日式健康养颜餐”的食谱，可到各大大众书局购买。