1. Cook peanuts in a pot of water for 30 minutes or until cooked through. Remove and drain well.
2. Combine yam, radish, cooked peanuts in a mixing bow. Add in the rest of ingredients and seasoning. Divide mixture into 2 portions.
3. Place bean curd sheet on a clean tabletop. Scoop half portion of the prepared filling ingredients on the edge of the bean curd sheet. Roll up with both sides tucked in to form a neat roll. Making sure the roll is tightly secured. Use a little glue to stick the end.
4. Place the roll on a lightly greased heatproof plate then steam over high heat for 40 minutes. Remove and leave to cool completely.
5. Cut the roll into thick slices. Deep-fry in hot oil over medium-high heat until golden brown. Drain and serve with chili sauce.