1. Marinate the pork ribs for 1 hour. Coat the marinated ribs with egg and corn flour before deep-frying until golden brown. Drain the ribs after deep-frying and set aside.
2. For the Sauce, heat a wok with some oil, then stir-fry the ginger, garlic, shallots and chilli until fragrant.
3. Add in the stock and salt, sugar and vinegar. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
4. Add in the pork ribs, and thicken the sauce with some cornstarch solution. Toss well.
5. Sprinkle with some chopped chilli on top. Serve.
想看更多“The Hot & Spicy Way 热辣辣”的食谱，可到各大大众书局购买。