1. Chop lobster into halves and crack both claws slightly. Rinse and set aside.
2. Peel and chop garlic and black garlic separately.
1. Combine Ingredients B (except oil) in a metal mixing bowl to form the black garlic paste.
2. Heat oil in a wok till it is about 150°C. Pour the heated oil over the black garlic paste. Carefully mix well and set aside.
3. Arrange lobster, with flesh facing up, on a steaming plate. Spoon Black Garlic Sauce on the flesh of the lobster.
4. Steam for 10 minutes till cooked. When done, drizzle Seasoned Soya Sauce for Seafood over, add Garnish, and serve.