1) Boil water which enough to cook the amount of spaghetti according to the amount of consumers. i:e- 1.5liter water enough to cook a packet of Spaghetti.
2) While waiting the water to be boiled, open the cans of Mushroom Soup. Pour onto a pot, add some warm water to dilute it. i:e-3 Cans Mushroom Soup = 3 Cans of Warm water or more according to preferences (watery/thick)
3) Season the Mushroom Soup/Sauce with some Black Pepper, Spring Onions, Shredded Pork/Chicken, Mushrooms.
4) After water boiled, put in the Spaghetti and let it cook for 15mins
5) Lastly, served spaghetti with the Sauce topping.