1. Rinse chicken, pat-dry, rub all over the chicken with chopped Angelica, Shaoxing wine and seasoning. Let it marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Place chicken on a stainless steel plate or iron plate, top with Angelica mixture.
3. Wrap chicken and plate together with the greaseproof paper.
4. Stir-fry coarse salt in a wok over medium heat until the salt is very hot. Remove 2/3 portion of hot salt and reserve it. Then, flatten the salt in wok.
5. Place in chicken, cover chicken with the reserved hot salt fully.
6. Cover with lid, bake chicken in hot salt over a low heat for 35-40 minutes till cooked. Remove from heat, serve hot.