1. Blanch duck chunks in boiling water, dish out and drain.
2. Deep-fry taro in hot oil until fragrant and golden in colour. Dish out and drain.
3. ln a pressure cooker, add all ingredients and seasoning, add water. Close and lock the lid of the pressure cooker.
4. Place the pressure cooker on the stove, bring to boil over high heat until the red indicator safety valve is rise up. Then, lower the heat immediately, let it cook for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from heat, maintain it pressure cooking. When time is up the indicator safety valve is drop. Open the cooker cover by releasing the pressure through the valve.
6. Reboil over high heat, thicken the gravy with a little cornstarch solutions. Dish out, serve hot.