1. Base: Crush marie biscuits and pour in a mixing bowl. Add melted butter and mix well. Scoop some mixture into each shooter, press firmly and keep in fridge for later use.
2. Cheese Filling: Pour whipping cream in another mixing bowl, beat until light and soft peak forms with a hand mixer. In a separate bowl, whisk cream cheese and castor sugar until light. Add whipping cream and mix well. Add thick coconut milk and mix until well combined.
3. Mix 1 1/2 tbsp of hot water with the gelatin and add it together with the vanilla essence into the mixture, mix lightly to combine.
4. Scoop Cheese Filling into the chilled shooters and chill again until set.
5. To serve, sprinkle toasted coconut flakes over and garnish with pineapple slice.