1. Ready the carbonara sauce.
2. Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, then drain it.
3. Pan-fry the bacons.
4. Add in carbonara sauce and cook together.
5. Return the pasta to the pan, cook with sauce and bacons.
6. Lastly, put some parsley and pouch egg, serve hot.
How to cook pouch egg?
Add enough water into pot, boiled it and add some white vinegar. Quickly stir the water in one direction with a spoon until it's all smoothly spinning around and drop the egg in the whirlpool. Remove the egg from boiled water with spoon after 3-4 mins.