1. To make sponge cake, whisk sponge mix, eggs and water until light and fluffy． Fold in melted butter, mix until well combined.
2. Spread batter into a lined 18cm (7-in) baking tin .Bake in preheated oven at 180℃for 15-20 minutes. When cool, split into 3 layers.
3. To make filling, heat up pan to melt butter and sugar, then slow pan-fried the banana until tender. Remove.
4. To make cheese layer, beat cream cheese and sugar until soft and smooth.
5. Melt the gelatine powder with water over double boil. Add into cheese mixture, mix well. Fold in whipped cream.
6. Line a slice of sponge cake into cake tin, place in banana, then spread half of cheese batter. Cover with cake. Dip the sponge fingers into orange juice and row on the cake. Spread the rest of cheese batter and cover with cake.
7. Frozen the cake until set. Remove, coat the cake with whipped cream, dust with cocoa powder. Decorate as desired.