1. Mix Ingredients B in a pot, and cook over medium heat until the fragrance of pandan is released. Set aside to cool.
2. Place Ingredients A in a mixer, slowly pour in the Syrup from Method 1. Use low speed and beat the mixture evenly. Slowly switch from low to high speed, and beat into a smooth dough.
3. Remove the dough and set aside to rest for 15 minutes. Divide the dough into 4 portions.
4. Place the dough separately into a plastic bag and roll them flat into equal rectangles.
5. Divide red bean paste into 4 portions. Place them separately into a plastic bag and roll them flat into the size of the dough.
6. Place one portion of dough onto one portion of the red bean paste, and turn it over. Roll up the left end inward, stopping in the middle of the dough. Roll up the right side of the dough. The two rolls should be meeting in the middle and touching. Repeat the steps until all dough is used up.
7. Sprinkle Coating over the rolls and cut into pieces. Serve.