1. Slice the onion into shreds.
2. Beat the egg.
3. Sprinkle the sugar on pork slices, then add in minced garlic, ginger paste, soy sauce and sake. Marinate for 20 minutes.
4. Cook the ramen and drain the water, add in beaten egg after it has cooled down a bit.
5. Divide the ramen noodle into two portions, and place each half in a small bowl, then press it tightly using another bowl or cup.
6. Pan fry the ramen until crispy.
7. While waiting for the ramen to be done, with another frying pan, stir fry the onion shreds with some oil, add in the marinated pork slices and stir fry them together until the meat is cooked.
8. Lay the fried ramen on a plate then pile it up with lettuce, pork slices, Thousand Island sauce, sliced green onions and another piece of ramen. New York ramen burger is now ready.