1. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar until sugar is completely dissolved. Add thick coconut milk and mix well.
2. Sift in Ingredients B and use a wire whisk to whisk until a smooth batter is formed, then strain the mixture.
3. Heat oil for deep-frying in a wok over medium heat, dip the mould in hot oil for 1-2 minutes.
4. Scoop some batter into a small bowl, shake off excess oil from the hot mould, and dip into the batter (do not cover the whole mould, otherwise it will be very difficult to release kuih loyang), and deep-fry in hot oil for 30 seconds (do not let the mould touch the bottom of the wok), slightly shake to release kuih loyang from the mould. Deep-fry kuih loyang until golden brown, remove and drain on paper towel. Repeat until the batter is used up.
将少许蛋糊舀入小碗中，将蜂窝模上多余的油沥掉后，浸入蛋糊中（切勿让蛋糊淹过整个蜂窝模，否则很难脱模），放入热油炸30秒 （避免让蜂窝模碰到锅底），然后轻轻摇晃蜂窝模让蜂窝饼脱模。将蜂窝饼炸至呈金黄色， 取出，放在厨巾上沥油。重复此步骤至面糊用完。
5. When cool, store kuih loyang in an air tight container.