1. In a wok, fry Butterfly cornflour & pandan leaves over low heat until flour is light. Leave to cool, then sieve, discarding any hard flour bits and pandan leaves.
2. Whisk yolks & sugar until thick in mixing bowl, add in coconut milk gradually.
3. Gradually knead in sifted flour to form soft dough, add more coconut milk if necessary.
4. Dust Kuih Bangkit mould with some flour, press a small piece of dough into each design.
5. Trim off excess dough with a knife and knock mould gently against the worktop to dislodge the cookies.
6. Bake in pre-heated oven at 150℃ for 10-15 mins. Bake longer if light brown cookie is desired, cool before storing.