1. Sun the flour for a day and sieve 2 to 3 times.
2. Combine sugar and egg white in a mixing bowl, using electric beater, beat at high speed until egg whites are stiff. Add in egg yolks and continues beating until batter thickens.
3. Heat oven to 225℃, grease Kuih Bahulu mould and preheat mould in oven.
4. Scoop 100g egg batter, in a bowl, gently fold in 4 tbsp sifted flour.
5. Fill the pre-heated Kuih Bahulu mould ¾ full with batter and bake for 8-10 mins until golden brown.
6. Remove Kuih Bahulu, re-grease mould before putting more batter. Repeat till all batter is used up.