Method for Dough / 面团做法
1. In a mixing bowl, mix margarine, egg and salt together.
2. Gradually mix in flour until mixture forms dough, knead dough lightly until smooth.
3. Rest dough covered with tea towel for 30 minutes.
Making Kok Chye / 角仔做法
1. Roll dough out into a thin layer. Cut into small circles using a cutter.
2. Wrap up with peanut filling like curry puffs. Pinch edges to seal.
3. Heat oil in a wok and deep fry Kok Chye till golden brown or alternatively you may bake in oven for 20 minutes a 180℃.