1. Mince the garlic.
2. Stab two sides of pork picnic shoulder with a fork.
3. Add Coke, soy sauce, rice wine, sesame oil and minced garlic to the meat and marinate overnight.
4. Wrap the marinated pork with a baking paper sheet. Bake it at 180°C for 40 minutes.
5. Slice the barbequed pork, crush the peanut candy bars, stuff them together with coriander into steamed bun. The delicious honey coke char-siu sandwich is now ready to serve.
1. Normal white bread can be used to replace steamed bun. Cut the crusts off the bread and use a kitchen knife to flatten the bread. Fold the bread into half and steam it, as delicious as steamed bun!