To prepare burger patties / 肉饼做法:
1. Combine all the burger patty ingredients in a bowl. Mix with damp hands. (pic 1)
2. Form into round patties about 135–150 g each. The patties' diameters should be the same size as the buns'. Chill for 30 minutes. (pic 2)
3. Heat a steamer, steam the burger patties on a greased tray for 8 minutes, and remove. (pic 3)
4. Preheat a non-stick pan, add some E. Excel Blended Cooking Oil, and pan-fry the burger patties over low heat until thoroughly cooked, turning once. (pic 4)
To assemble burgers / 组合:
1. Using an electric blender, blend the E. Excel VegeColor spread and set aside.
2. Top one half of each bun with lettuce, a burger patty, tomato, cu¬cumber, a cheese slice, chili/black pepper sauce, and E. Excel VegeColor spread. Serve. (pic 5–6)