1.Rinse and pat dry pork belly. Slice into thin strips.
2.Rinse and pat dry lean pork. Cut into slices.
3.Wash clams and drain.
4.Shell prawns but leave the tails intact. Rinse and drain. Season with salt and pepper.
5.Wash bok choy and drain. Trim off ends and cut stems into sections. Cut the leaves in half and set the stems and leaves aside separately.
6.Beat the egg lightly.
1. Heat up cooking oil in a pan on high heat. Put in pork belly and stir-fry briefly. Cover the lid and let it cook until slightly brown.
2. Add lean pork and stir well. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Put in bok choy stems and stir well. Add prawns, stir-fry and cover with the lid again.
4. Put in dried scallops and stir to combine.
5. Add bean curd puffs, bok choy leaves and egg. Stir until the egg is well cooked.
6. Pour in ½ cup Chicken Stock and season with soy sauce.
7. Add clams. When clams are cooked, dish up all ingredients except the gravy. Set aside.
8. Place Henghua rice vermicelli into the same pan, lower the heat and pour in the remaining Chicken Stock.
9. When the vermicelli is tender, put all cooked ingredients back into the pan. Stir until well mixed.
10. Garnish with coriander and serve.