Making a Jelly mooncake from scratch is so easy that you’ll instantly share this recipe with friends and family. It is healthier as you can control the sugar level and no added preservatives while making one. Time to prepare the ingredients as our culinary expert; Nicole Ann is here to share her delicious recipe:
1. Add in water, sugar, jelly powder and condensed milk into pot and bring to boil. Once boiled, turn to medium heat and add on the remaining ingredients and slowly stir until boil and turn off heat. 把清水、白糖、无色燕菜粉和炼奶放入锅内煮滚后把火转小，加入其他剩余的材料，慢慢搅拌至沸起，然后就熄火。
2. Bit by bit, pour around 1/2 cm high onto jelly mooncake mould. 一点点的倒入1/2公分的月饼模內。
3. Allow jelly to gradually harden to about 50%. 让其慢慢凝结至大概50巴仙。
4. Place the yolk filling (Chilled previously) into the middle of the mooncake skin. 把准备好的馅料摆放在（3）的中央。
5. Pour the remaining jelly liquid and fill up the mould. Keep jelly refrigerated until ready to serve. 再把（1）倒入至满，等完全冷却后，放入冰箱，待夠冷后才取出享用。
Besides Green Tea flavor, you can try on anything from your own creativity like Mango flavor or even Coffee flavor Jelly Mooncake! Make yours now and it's not too late to enjoy this yummy Jelly mooncake with your friends and family!