1. Wash crabs until they are clean. Bring a pot of water and season with Chinese cooking wine, ginger and spring onion until to boil. Turn off the fire and put in the crabs, leave it for 15-30 mins.
2. Put the chicken drumstick to another pot and boil it until aromatic. Remove drumstick from the water, set aside.
3. Add rice grain into the pot of step(2) to cook.
4. When the rice is cooked then add crabs, shredded ginger, salt and sesame oil.
5. Bring the rice with crabs to a boil.
6. Add remaining spring onion, serve hot!