1. Filling: Heat up 1 tablespoon oil in a pan, stir-fry blended shallot for 1 minute.
2. Add in curry powder and chili paste, stir-fry until fragrant.
3. Add in chicken and potato cubes, stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add in coconut milk, frozen mixed vegetables and curry leaves, stir-fry well.
4. Season with salt and sugar, leave aside to cool.
5. Flaky Pastry: Attach a stand mixer with dough hook. Add hot water and flour into a mixing bowl, mix well. Add in cold water, salt and oil, knead to become a dough. Cover with cling film and leave aside for 30 minutes.
6. Divide the dough into 80g each and round them up. Leave aside for 10 minutes.
7. Roll out the dough on a lightly floured work surface to a 15cm round. Brush the dough with oil and roll into a cylinder.
8. Holding one end of the dough and coil the dough into a round disc. Pressing down with your hand.
9. Using a lightly floured rolling pin, roll out again to a 15cm round. Leave aside for 10 minutes.
10. Repeat the steps until all the dough is used up.
11. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
12. Spoon 2 tablespoons of curry chicken in the centre of each disc. Fold in half and pinch edges together to seal.
13. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.