1. Whish egg whites, sugar and salt until stiff peaks form. Add in vanilla essence, mix well. Then fold in flours, almonds and corn flakes, mix until well combined.
2. Pour batter into a lined 10x20-cm (4x8-in) loaf pan. Level the surface. Bake in oven at 175℃ for 30-40 minutes or until light brown.
3. Remove and cool completely, refrigerate until firm.
4. Remove half baked dough and slice thinly.
5. Rebake in the oven at 150℃ for 20 minutes or until crispy. When cool, keep in airtight container.