1. Put the flour, salt and baker’s yeast in the stainless steel bowl. Fit the kneader and the lid. Run the appliance for a few seconds on speed 1 to mix. Then
add water through the opening in the lid.
2. Knead for eight minutes. Cover the dough with a tea towel and leave to rest for 15 minutes in a warm place. Next place the dough on a floured surface. Flatten the dough by hand into a square.
3. Fold the points into the centre, then flatten the dough with your fist. Repeat the operation again.
4. Shape a long loaf. Place in a lightly greased, floured loaf tin. Lightly moisten the surface of the loaf and sprinkle with oat flakes. Cover the dough with a damp tea towel and leave to rise for 60 minutes in a warm place.
5. Then make a cut 1 cm deep along the length of the loaf. Put the loaf in a preheated oven at 240 °C, with a small container full of water to help form a nice golden crust.
6. Cook for about 30 minutes. Remove the loaf from the tin and leave to cool on a wire
Recommended for this recipe can be Tefal product.