1. Wash and dry a small head of cauliflower. Cut off the florets and blend in the food processor until you get a powdery snow like, this will take less than a minute. Place cauliflower onto a cheesecloth and squeeze out all the liquid with all your might. Then place the dry cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl and cover, cook for 4 minutes.
2. In a bowl, add the cooked cauliflower, cheese, salt, dried oregano, almond meal and egg and mix well together. Once mixed together, spread the “dough” onto a baking sheet and work it into a flat round. Bake for about 10 minutes in 250°C oven until the edges starts to brown. Now we are ready for the toppings.
3. Cut Chicken breast into small strips, and marinate with 1 tablespoon of Heinz BBQ Sauce, set aside.
4. While the pizza crust is baking in the oven, fire up a skillet and pan fried Chicken breast, onion and beef bacon until just cooked.
5. Once pizza crust is ready, spread Heinz BBQ Sauce, sparing the edges, follow by all the toppings, sprinkle cheese and parsley on top, and bake in 200°C oven until cheese is golden brown. It’s important to rest the pizza for at least 10 minutes before serving so the cauliflower crust will hold together better.