1. Combine oil, five-spice powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rub the mixture into both sides of the chicken breasts.
2. Place chicken breast in Oil-Less Fryer and let it cook for 15 minutes, turn it over after the first 7 minutes to get an even color on both side of the chicken breast. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board; let rest for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, peel and segment two of the oranges, collecting segments and any juice in a large bowl. Discard membranes, pith and skin. Add the mixed salad, capsicum and onion to the bowl. Zest and juice the remaining orange. Place the zest and juice in a small bowl, whisk in vinegar, mustard, the remaining teaspoons oil, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Pour the dressing over the salad, toss to combine. Slice the chicken and serve on the salad.
Nutrition Tips: / 健康小贴士：
- Olive oil reduces the risk of heart disease, cholesterol levels and oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Boneless and skinless chicken has less fat, so it is suitable for healthy diet and protein intake.
- This dish contains many essential nutrients and vitamins and is high in anti-oxidants.
Recommended Oil-Less fryer for this recipe can be Tefal Actifry + Snacking Rack(as image above).
此食谱推荐使用Tefal Actifry + Snacking Rack（如上图）。
Recipe contributed by Tefal and AFC Celebrity Chef Anis Nabilah