This would be one of the Chicken Rice I like the most -->> The famous Fatty Loh Chicken Rice at Fattes Park. [ Behind James Foo Western Restoran ]Above are the environment in Fatty Loh. They surrounding view very warm which give us the feeling like dining at home. The taste of the food is very nice. The chicken is very smooth which we wouldn't resist to try more and more. The rice is welly cook. While, the fried Meng Kuang is normal only. So, i would not recommend this dish for you. Yet,
The taste of the food is very nice. The chicken is very smooth which we wouldn't resist to try more and more. The rice is welly cook. While, the fried Meng Kuang is normal only. So, i would not recommend this dish for you. Yet, the price of the food is reasonable.

There is one meal RM 1 Kuey Teow Th'ng is definitely good for a lady. I tried once before and I like that, as I don't eat much and the RM1 small portion is just nice for me. It is nice, because, the soup should be cooked by the chicken oil instead if the MSG that is not health. So it is not taste like too many seasoning. I wish there are more hawkers will sell the small portion with price RM1 just like what Fatty Loh sell.

However, honestly, I would commend that the service there is below average. The waiters and the hawkers all are not friendly to us. Maybe their food is too famous once upon and cause them to act "too proudly". It is obvious that the customers have been reduced so many if compare to previously.

Website : http://mumbleshout.blogspot.com/2012/05/fattes-park-fatty-loh-chicken-rice.html
Taste