2013-09-01 75 views
Located at Lebuh Keng Kwee, this restaurant is among one of the famous ones in George Town. I ordered a famous Penang dish, which is the Asam Laksa. There was quite a lot of people ordering this dish, but surprisingly I did not have to wait for long.This dish is very strong in flavour and taste. It is quite spicy. However, I really enjoyed the thick fishy broth and after adding in the prawn paste it becomes a delicious dish. The noodles were well cooked as they are soft but firm. All in all, a g

This dish is very strong in flavour and taste. It is quite spicy. However, I really enjoyed the thick fishy broth and after adding in the prawn paste it becomes a delicious dish. The noodles were well cooked as they are soft but firm. All in all, a good bowl of Asam Laksa.
Taste