2016-02-28 348 views
Let me share with you a little funny story of mine. This drink in the picture was so full, I ended up spilling the water on my hands while trying to snap a hipster shot of the drinks If you are from Penang, you would definitely know or heard of this drink.Being a newbie in Penang, I was taught to order this "Pat Bou Gu Leng"Means the Pat Bou herbal drink plus milk if i'm not wrong. Initially hearing this combination, I just have a strong sense of this sounding wrong for ordering this drink. But
Let me share with you a little funny story of mine.

If you are from Penang, you would definitely know or heard of this drink.
Being a newbie in Penang, I was taught to order this "Pat Bou Gu Leng"
Means the Pat Bou herbal drink plus milk if i'm not wrong.
But after trying one sip of this drink from my friend a day before, I decided to order one for myself today.

I wonder.How can such a nice drink not introduced to other places besides Penang.
Alright maybe other places are pretty famous for this.
but i am max old for not knowing this drink ,

The taste is unique and something that I don't expect which is
HERBAL TEA goes so well with milk.
I have tough time trying to learn Hokkien on ordering my food.
but i think now having food quick is more important than me learning the dialect.

till next time, Penang
2016-02-28 121 views
Seahorse Seafood Grill?I hope they don't sell seahorseOh well. We ordered our ikan bakarI am never a fan of ikan bakar.But this ikan bakar is not bad, as the meat taste good and not the super spicy type of ikan bakar which i usually eat.Except for having fish bones, I think the fish is good.^this sounds funny, but I am a lazy person who loves bone-less food.But I am grateful for having kawan who would peel the food nicely for me. Being pampered by my family on preparing my food well for me, I wa
Seahorse Seafood Grill?
I hope they don't sell seahorse
Oh well. We ordered our ikan bakar
Grill Fish
RM16
I am never a fan of ikan bakar.

Except for having fish bones, I think the fish is good.
^this sounds funny, but I am a lazy person who loves bone-less food.
But I am grateful for having kawan who would peel the food nicely for me.
Being pampered by my family on preparing my food well for me, I was brought up in a family that I do not know to eat chicken and fishes when they came along with bones.

But this time, I am a little proud of myself for able to eat the fish 'independently'
As for the environment, can i give a "boo" for this place? Not generally Boo but it's the girls' struggle at night time especially when we had our hair washed.

Our clean and smelling good hair ended up became like a BBQ spot after eating there.
Hoping that the air ventilation would improve.
that helps both the workers and customers.

Feel bad to admit but i am a very #aircondfriendlyperson

Grill Fish
RM 16
There are people who crazily in love with the fried oyster omelette here but some are not. If you love those non-crispy fried oyster omelette, this is quite a nice place to eat especially during night time. I wouldn't say it' a must to eat it here in this restaurant.But I have tried so much nicer Fried Oyster Omelette in other restaurant. Probably I feel the oysters here are too small for me and the flour is too much, making me feel like "Where's the eggs"?Oh well.Overall, I still love the fact

I wouldn't say it' a must to eat it here in this restaurant.
But I have tried so much nicer Fried Oyster Omelette in other restaurant.

Oh well.
Overall, I still love the fact that we can still find nice hawker food at 11pm at this place.
Fried Oysters Omelette
RM12
Initially I am never a fan of Fried Oysters Omelette, not even trying them. But later. I remembered I started to love it.
But the owner is nice at least
So Overall, I'm okay
2014-03-23 209 views
Today, we decided to have dim sum breakfast at Viva in Tanjung Tokong. It is serves as a hawker food court in the evening, but only dim sum is served in the morning.One of our favorites is the Stir Fried Radish Cake With Egg. This dish needs to be ordered from the kitchen because it is not available at the serving table. The portion seems a slightly expensive for its price.