2014-01-16 173 views
I never expect Bar.B.Q Plaza can be that good. We order some sets dinner during chinese new year promotion is still available. The chicken is quite fresh and the BBQ is not giving us bad smell. The ventilation system is quite good. The sauces taste good and they enhance the BBQ taste! Happy BBQ in a comfortable surrounding. I recommend this for mini friends gathering or family meal.
Taste
2013-02-15
RM15 (Dinner)
  • BBQ sets
2013-12-09 57 views
I remember having this few times in a row within a week and I stood by what I said about finding this fascinating and challenging to tackle the right way to actually properly grill or BBQ the BBQ ingredients. The first outlet opened in Melaka and since the thrill is still pretty fascinating to me, I went ahead with sister just for the fun of it. This time around, I ordered the BBQ house set for 2 comprising of almost everything. I am obviously thrilled with the meat slices. I love how the slices
I am obviously thrilled with the meat slices. I love how the slices are nicely sliced to the correct thickness. Also when the essence of all the ingredients flow to the rim of the hot plate, the water mixing all this essence become amazing and flavourful soup. And the vegetables add lots of sweetness to the soup although I would actually appreciate more soup in it. But because the rim is so shallow, there is not much space to actually accumulate that much soup.
Also, the mystery to how the slice of meat often sticks to the hot plate is affirmed to be due to hot plate being not hot enough and not greasy enough. We ask for butter this time, and it gave us entirely a different experience. The jasmine tea and herbal jelly was nothing which stands out to shine on the menu, but it was sufficient thirst quencher when spending so much time in front of the burning hot plate.
Taste