2014-01-25 227 views
Every time I frequent this place, there are always so many people. Every small table is always filled up quickly and the waitresses are always busy. This time round we came here for a quick bite. My friend was surprised to see so many food cafes in Asian Avenue. My friend ordered Kimchi Soup (RM 9.90) with an additional rice (RM 1.90). The soup only had cabbage and also meat and fish. We ordered Rice Cake with cheese (RM 15.90). Somehow, since I am not a cheese lover, I do not like the cheese an

We ordered Rice Cake with cheese (RM 15.90). Somehow, since I am not a cheese lover, I do not like the cheese and rice cake combo. Being my first time trying Korean Rice Cake, I found out that I do not like it either. The sauce was quite thick and not spicy at all. Instead I dipped it into my friend's spicy kimchi soup. There was also a small egg and onion soup.
The iced Korean Tea lacked flavour so we both do not like it at all. I prefered the tea at Ko Hyang.

I think the BBQ meat skewers Yakitori is better than these items.

Taste