2016-03-22 809 views
I always heard from my friends about the extremely adorable dogs in the cafe. Though I love dogs but I couldn't keep one so I'd love to visit this place to play with the dogs!The cafe only serves limited varieties of food, well i dont have much comments about their food, since it's not the main attraction of the shop.Nevertheless, they do serve really awesome waffles here, sinful yet divinely awesome! Slight crispy yet fluffy waffle topped with Oreo crumbs, ice cream, chocolate chips and marshma
The cafe only serves limited varieties of food, well i dont have much comments about their food, since it's not the main attraction of the shop.Nevertheless, they do serve really awesome waffles here, sinful yet divinely awesome! Slight crispy yet fluffy waffle topped with Oreo crumbs, ice cream, chocolate chips and marshmallow, drizzled with peanut butter and nutella glaze! Yummm! I guess that's how they could made your day day with the cute dogs and desserts! ❤
Peanut Nutella Waffle
RM15.9
Besides that, it's important to talk about the hygiene of this place, especially when you have pets freely walking around. Well, I would say I am not a very obsessive person over cleanliness, and I do thought that the place is safe enough to dine, at least the floor is always clean, hairs on the floor are minimal, which is acceptable for me. I do enjoy the food, while seeing those fur balls playing around, and it makes the overall experience more happening.
Well since the café is quite small, do visit the place during off peaks hour like weekdays or early morning to avoid disappointment. In fact, it is really a place for people like me, who can’t keep one, but would really love to interact with them! I brought my niece with me, and she enjoyed the place as much as I do!
Taste