2013-09-11 578 views
I was introduced to this restaurant by a fellow blogger, stating the main dish were the duck rice. We ordered half a duck to share, and it did not disappoint. The dish came out hot, with lots of duck meat in between. I like the fact that the duck skin was of the crispy nature, which went well and reminded me of Peking duck. There were a lot of meat on the duck rice, enough to satisfy even the biggest eater. No complaints on the taste, as it had the savoury taste you would expect from a nice roas

There were a lot of meat on the duck rice, enough to satisfy even the biggest eater. No complaints on the taste, as it had the savoury taste you would expect from a nice roasted duck dish. Dipped in the sweet sauce, we could not get enough of this.
Taste