2013-08-08 174 views
Located in Solaris Dutamas itself, this restaurant already has quite a bit of reputation, given they are the only Korean BBQ restaurant here. The BBQ dishes are relatively similar to most that is offered anywhere else, and the prices are also fairly ranged. When eating Korean BBQ, I look forward to the choices of the variety of side dishes. Usually serving four and above in most Korean restaurants, the side dishes normally rotates on a daily basis.Here in San Nae Deul Korean BBQ Restaurant, the

When eating Korean BBQ, I look forward to the choices of the variety of side dishes. Usually serving four and above in most Korean restaurants, the side dishes normally rotates on a daily basis.Here in San Nae Deul Korean BBQ Restaurant, they serve 8 side dishes including the kimchi.

The kimchi is really bad when we had it. It was so young and under ferment. I can still taste the flavour of the raw cabbage itself. They probably ran out of kimchi or would have wrongly estimated their timing.The meats and mushrooms are fantastic. We had the버섯삼겹살 (grilled sliced pork with mushroom) at RM 30. The mushroom was really fresh when I had it. The meats were sliced to the right thickness and every bite was juicily chunky at the same time.
The staffs were not very attentive, probably shorthanded but then again it wasn’t really packed when we had our meal there. The meat was brought to our table and BBQ-ed for us. While they are busy, we had to remind them constantly.
The raw leafs are good the first serving, but the second serving was horrible. It is almost like they have forgotten to wash them. They were probably rushing to close so they might not have prepared the refill for us thinking that we might not ask for more. I did not make any complains mainly because they were rushing to close. Okay they are probably tired after a long day, but that doesn’t justify soil on the lettuce.

Next is the 김치찌게(kimchi soup) for RM 15 with white rice. the kimchi was horribly new, so I didn’t really get to taste the house kimchi. But judging from their kimchi soup, it should be not too bad. The soup clearly has a thick brine in it and taste slightly skewed to a lot more of sour flavour so one can find this addictively appetizing.
The place is not very well ventilated, but decently comfortable for a meal. It wasn’t the worst that I have visited but just don’t go after a nice long bath. Chances are really high you’ll have to do that again after the meal.

Love, Sycookies