2014-09-13 1014 views
I visited back in 2012 with a bunch of my malaysian friends who insisted on taking me here before my visit to My ended, we went on a Sunday morning after a big night out and although it was a long drive to get there it was well worth it. Being there well before lunch meant the place was only half full and we didn't have to wait very long.I had so many nice meals on that visit it's hard to seperate the flavours in my memory but the meal here was one of the most memorable despite being one of the

I had so many nice meals on that visit it's hard to seperate the flavours in my memory but the meal here was one of the most memorable despite being one of the most humble. I'm not sure what I had as it was ordered for me (silly gweilo can't speak canto!) but I think it was the pork noodle special as it had bits of everything in it. I'm not usually an offal eater but I ate everything including the intestine and it was all delicious. I remember the stock was particularly good and I drained the bowl, usually I would be so full I'd leave a bit.

I also want to say the all-woman team of chefs were outstanding and it was a pleasure to patronise their business; I'll certainly be asking to be taken back here on my next visit.
pork noodle