2015-10-24 27 views

Me and my sister went Midvalley for shopping and this round we wanted to try something different "Mexican Food" so we went Panchos for dinner. Panchos is located at 3rd Floor, Midvalley Mega Mall. They serve limited choices of food for the customer but every dish look appetizing. The ambiance of the cafe was comfortable for dine in and only few people occupied the place when we arrived around 7pm. You have to order and pay at the counter. Once you are order is done, they will call your number. I ordered 2 Soft Tacos and add on RM 5.50 for corn chips and drinks.
Combo includes Corn chips and Soft drinks. My favourite Ice Lemon Tea "Heaven & Earth"
Corn Chips are good for diet people. Less oily and crunchy. Dip them in the sauce and enjoy. They have 3 types of sauce to go with the Corn Chips. Jalapeno, Chipotle and XX-Rated. My personal favourite is the XX-Rated.
Soft Tacos was served with spicy chicken, Tomato, Onion, Coriander and topped with sauce. Yummy!! Every bite was heaven.

2 Soft Tacos @ RM 14.50
It was super good dinner for us. Friendly service, yummy foods and comfortable environment.

Service Charge: Nil