Being a fan of soupy dishes, I’ve learn to conveniently proceed to the Face to Face noodle house for they have been exquisitely serving palatable noodles all these while. They have always been famous for their PanMee. This also happens to be one of my few favourite substitutions to rice. Raised as typical Asian, rice is like a must but I would like to stick to one rice meal a day. And because I eat five meals a day, it is not difficult to put noodles or soup into one of my other meals. They are

They are definitely not one of those places where you find the most amazing PanMee or noodles, but they absolutely have the best varieties under one roof. Not to mention how they have established and set a bar for their House Specialty Pan Mee with the popular chili flake. Available in various types of noodle- thick, think, or pinch. My favourite is those thin noodles.
Their chili flake is something I really fancy especially when stirred in with the luscious yolk from the egg so perfectly cooked and served with the every bowl of noodle.
I really like the sweet soup (soup sayur manis). It is served with soft and fluffy egg flower in the soup, so it is deliciously sweet.
Then there is the Chef’s Dumpling which wouldn’t taste much difference if you are not finicky with food.
I like the Fried Dumplings instead. Those crunchy dumpling skins are irresistibly addictive.
These many choices of pan mee, puts them at the top of the list for noodle house when thinking of pan mee.
Taste