2016-02-26 469 views
I dropped by here for lunch the other day because most of the shops nearby Sunway Uni were still closed due to Chinese New Year. I ordered the Thursday Lunch Set which cost RM 10. The lunch set consist of Breaded Fish and Chips with Hollandaise Sauce and a drink of my choice. I can either choose Ice Lemon Tea or Lemonade. Since I have never tried Lemonade before, I though of giving it a try. One sip of lemonade, my entire facial expression changed! It was so sour, I have never tried something ss sour in my life before. But after a few more sips, I eventually got used to the sourness.
Breaded Fish and Chips with Hollandaise Sauce
RM10
Anyway, the Breaded Fish and Chips with Hollandaise Sauce taste like the one I had previously in Underground Societe, the only difference was that they served chips here whereas US served mashed potato. Personally, I prefer the chips here as compared to mash potato there. I also requested for extra sauce for my fish, and the waitress gave me a weird look, I guess nobody ever asked for extra sauce before? Haha.

P/S: The lunch set in Garage 51 rotates every 2 weeks.
Taste