2016-01-12 314 views
Restaurant Soo Kee is a restaurant located opposite the Sea Park morning market. It sells only Ipoh chicken hor fun, steamed chicken and prawn wantan. The prawn wantan is sold in a set of 10 pieces per set. There are two versions of the Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun, i.e. dry or with soup.I had breakfast here with my boyfriend before sending him off to catch his train to KL Sentral. We ordered a bowl of Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun each and 1 set of Prawn Wantan. Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun costs RM 5.50 per bowl where

I had breakfast here with my boyfriend before sending him off to catch his train to KL Sentral. We ordered a bowl of Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun each and 1 set of Prawn Wantan. Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun costs RM 5.50 per bowl whereas Prawn Wantan cost RM 8 per set.

In my opinion, the Ipoh Chicken Hor Fun came in a very small portion. Hence, I feel that it is insufficient for me. But, the owner was very generous with the chicken shreds in the noodles. I enjoyed eating the chicken very much as the meat was very smooth! As for the Prawn Wantan, I think it super duper delicious and the price is acceptably reasonable

We requested extra soup as we both favoured the soup in the noodles and the Prawn Wantan.
 The owner was very friendly and was more than happy to satisfy our cravings for the soup!

Oh! PS: They don't charge GST