I was there ! And I am so happy to have finally tasted the best Japanese cheese tart in town.I have been bombarded with different opinion from lots of my friends about the hottest topic in town currently.....cheese tart ! Since than, I have been going places to tastes different cheese tart by various shop.For the passed 2 weeks, cheese tarts has become almost my main meal for lunch and dinner. Those cheese tarts I've tasted for me is pretty normal, nothing to shout about until I tasted the chees

For the passed 2 weeks, cheese tarts has become almost my main meal for lunch and dinner. Those cheese tarts I've tasted for me is pretty normal, nothing to shout about until I tasted the cheese tart of Tokyo Secret. It may be slight higher in price compare to others, but it is really worth it. I can taste the authenticity of their cheese tart, the texture and the quality is uncomparable. One bite, just one bite you already can feel the different.

For me, Tokyo Secret's cheese tart is easily the best in town.
Taste