2019-01-01 3 views
Went for dinner with my father last week in this place. They have placed a huge signboard near Giant with a picture of a whole family having dumplings but there was no address or direction written on it. lol. Anyway, we somehow figured out where it was located and decided to give it a try!We ordered a total of 3 dishes for 2 of us. (with photo attached)Not that fantastic I would say. But it is the type of dumplings you will get in China, (Those with thicker skin) which I am not a big fan of that

We ordered a total of 3 dishes for 2 of us.
(with photo attached)

Spicy Soup with Handmade Noodle
RM13

Mackerel with Leek Dumpling (Soup)
RM23

Shrimp, Pork, Leek Dumpling (fried)
RM15

Not that fantastic I would say. But it is the type of dumplings you will get in China, (Those with thicker skin) which I am not a big fan of thats why. Prices are slightly on the high side.

Handmade noodle is a no no. Worse than those in the hawker stall.
But well I guess you can give it a try on the dumplings! Personally prefered the fry ones!

Taste