2012-07-31 10 views
My family and I went all the way to Teluk Gong for the fresh, famous meaty crab during the weekend. Coconut Flower Seafood Restaurant is very famous among tourists, and I bet they have the best crab in Pork Klang ever. I enjoy the light eggy batter which well-suffuses into the meaty crab. The crabs are huge in size, and the fresh meat is very juicy and succulent upon each bite. It is naturally sweet, and the sauce isn't too thick. Light enough to go with crabs and some white rice. Delicious!
Taste