2012-07-16 8 views
After so many sayings about Antipodean in Bangsar Telawi, we decided to go over for brunch one perfect day. After ten minutes of starring on the blackboard menu in the store, the boys decided to go for kiwi beef burger and kiwi lamb burger with cheese and bacon. Take a bite from his plate and man, I love how juicy the patty is. Perfect combination with bacon slices on top of the beef patty, greens salad is a plus.Whereas I choose a big breakfast for myself, as usual.A Haloumi cheese salad for sh

Whereas I choose a big breakfast for myself, as usual.
A Haloumi cheese salad for sharing before the main. It was not bad compare to the best I've ever had, better than most of the restaurant out there.
Give it a try when you're in the neighbourhood!
Taste