2015-10-05 218 views
Bean Brothers Cafe - Located in the industrial area of Sunway Damansara and run by Korean baristas. I was greeted warmly by them. the baristas here are super friendly from the moment I stepped in. Had the Velvet White which was a blend of Ethiopia, Brazil and Guatemala for the cappuccino. While we also opted for something fruity for the filter based. So we had J.B. ( El Salvador SHG EP Honey) for our black today& not forgetting we also had the cranberry scones on the side to munch on!
Taste